Friday, September 20, 2013

Fanart at Tumblr


原來在tumblr也有不少武道狂的圖片,找到兩張海外讀者的FANART。
This isthe first time I search pictures with tagged Blood and Steels, here are fanarts I found in tumblr drew by oversea fans.




This is what came to mind with the depiction of that ownage when Lao downed another headmaster from a school that was not of the Wudang school. So I did a little bit of editing myself.

"Xiao Liu from Blood and Steel"
Started reading the manhua series a week ago and I’m hooked. The art, the characters and the story are pretty good. THE WEAPONS ARE AMAZING. Albeit the narration, which is funny [and just ruins the mood of supposed-to-be epic battle scenes], Blood and Steel is a very promising series. Hope it will get scanlated until it ends, as I can’t read and understand Chinese [oh well, just a few hanzi and a lot of help from Google translate gets me through in weibo]. And hopefully I get to doodle some dynamic scenes soon… if my skills permit me.


http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/blood-and-steel

No comments:

Post a Comment